- sensor soap dispenser hand free bathroom automatic liquid wash hotel dispenser 450 ml
Stainless steel infrared sensor soap dispenser automatic hand bottle
Model Number: 001
Type: Sealing Strips
Size: 19* 11* 7.5 CM
Material: Stainless steel
Suitable for a variety of viscous liquids, such as disinfectants, hand soaps, shower gels, shampoos, etc.
Electronic automatic liquid discharge, which is both hygienic and convenient, no need to set,
4 AAA batteries can be used for one year, energy saving and environmental protection
Can be placed in the kitchen, bathroom, office building, hospital, bank and other public places
Product features and features
1. Adopt advanced infrared body sensing technology.
2. Automatic human hand sensing fluid to avoid secondary cross infection.
3. Energy saving, 4 AAA alkaline batteries can be used for about 6 months.
4. The shape design is exquisite and compact, and it is a beautiful accessory for the home.
1. Unpack and remove the product, open the battery compartment at the bottom of the fuselage, and load 4 AA (1.5) alkaline batteries (1.2V rechargeable battery is not available) in the positive and negative directions, then cover the battery. Warehouse cover
2. Press and hold the switch button on the head of the fuselage for 3-4 seconds. After observing that the indicator light flashes once, release the switch button, the indicator light is off and there is no long time to light up. At this time, the representative has turned on and entered the normal working state; (If the indicator light is always on after releasing the switch button, do not proceed to the next step, contact customer service for help.)
3. At this time, do not add liquid first, put your hand under the “liquid outlet”, observe whether the indicator light will be on, and with the sound of pumping liquid, the pumping sound stops and the handle is removed. The indicator light goes out, then put it back under the liquid outlet, repeat 3-4 times to see if the indicator light will be on every time and there is a sputum pumping sound;
4. After the operation is normal according to the third point, press and hold the switch button for 3-5 seconds until the indicator light turns red. At this time, the machine has been turned off, and the base is aligned with the bottom of the fuselage. Straight on a flat surface;
5. Rotate the lid of the liquid filling port of the fuselage and open it. Add the liquid you need to put in. During the adding process, pay attention to the filling port. Do not add the liquid to the outside, until the liquid surface is observed. The liquid port can be stopped at 3-5 cm, and the lid is placed back and tightened;
6. Repeat step 2 for the power on, then repeat step 3 for multiple inductions until the liquid comes out (the first time you need to operate several times to get the liquid out, because the liquid is pumped to the outlet for a period of time.) Itinerary);